Wolf Township, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania is located east of Williamsport, the home of Little League Baseball.
Wolf Township area was settled around 1778 by David Aspen.
Wolf Township was formed from part of Muncy Township by the Pennsylvania General Assembly in September of 1834, and is named for George Wolf who was the governor of Pennsylvania from 1829 to 1835.
The Boroughs of Picture Rocks and Hughesville were formed from land in Wolf Township, and are our largest municipalities, although no longer part of the township.
With easy access to Williamsport, the Susquehanna River, hunting, hiking and camping in the highlands to the north, Wolf Township is a great location to live and work.
"A perfect republic can materialize only in a small jurisdiction such as a township. They have proved themselves the wisest invention ever devised by the wit of men for the perfect exercise of self-government." -- Thomas Jefferson