& Surveying, Inc. Daniel A. Vassallo, PE
1918 West Third St.,
Williamsport, PA 17701
Pysher & Associates, Inc.
603 Old Road
Montgomery, PA 17752
The engineering activities of a municipality typically are considered a part of the public works functions of the community, which involves a variety of civil engineering related duties and responsibilities.
Each year, the Wolf Township Board of Supervisors appoint a consulting engineer to perform local engineering functions in support of Township projects and, in particular, road and infrastructure projects.
In Wolf Township, the Township Engineer also serves in an official capacity in accordance with Article XII of the PA Second Class Township Code and assists the Township in a variety of areas that may include, but not be limited to the following:
- Accurate, up-to-date maps of the municipality
- Providing engineering standards review for all new subdivisions and land developments
- Design services for public works infrastructure projects
- Determination of improvement guarantees and bonds and the release of security for public projects and private facilities being dedicated to the Township
- Assisting the Township Road Master in the permitting and inspection of road cuts and other work impacting the public rights-of-way
- Serving as a liaison with the PA Department of Transportation
- Assisting in the long-term planning for future public works projects
- Surveying services for municipal projects
- Provide advice to the municipality on current governmental regulations affecting public facilities, civil engineering and public works operations.